Written by renowned expert authors, our updated resources enable the learner to effectively navigate through the content of the updated Cambridge IGCSE™ Chemistry (0620/0971) syllabus for examination from 2023.
– Develop strong practical skills: practical skills features provide guidance on key experiments, interpreting experimental data, and evaluating results; supported by practical questions for practical examinations or alternatives.
– Build mathematical skills: worked examples demonstrate the key mathematical skills in scientific contexts; supported by follow-up questions to put these skills into practice.
– Consolidate skills and check understanding: self-assessment questions covering core and supplement exam-style questions and checklists embedded throughout the book, alongside key definitions of technical terms and a glossary.
– Navigate the syllabus confidently: core and supplement subject content flagged clearly with introductions to each topic outlining the learning objectives and context.
– Deepen and enhance scientific knowledge: going further boxes throughout encourage students to take learning to the next level.
Author(s): Bryan Earl, L. D. R. Wiford
Publisher: Hodder Education