“Explore, support and consolidate key communication, language and literacy skills with a colourful story for ages 4-5, containing key concepts and practice opportunities.
– Engage young learners with a brightly illustrated, simple story linked to the skills and concepts covered in Activity Book A and the Teacher’s Pack.
– Reinforce and practise key communication, language and literacy skills and concepts with accessible question prompts in the footnotes.
– Inspire students with additional poems and rhymes linked to the Activity Book A units and the story.
– Encourage learners to reflect on and reinforce what they have learned with write-in activities at the back of the book.
Gill Budgell (Author)”
HODDER CAMBRIDGE PRIMARY ENGLISH BOOK A FICTION FOUNDATION STAGE: NO NAP FOR GRANDAD
|HODDER CAMBRIDGE PRIMARY ENGLISH BOOK A FICTION FOUNDATION STAGE: NO NAP FOR GRANDAD|
|Publisher:||HODDER EDUCATION (UK)|
|Category:||SCHOOL TEXTBOOK | ENGLISH|
|Number Of Pages:||16|
|Number Of Volumes||0|
- Shipping: Delivery 3 to 4 Working Days
- Returns: 7 Day Easy Returns
- Disclaimer: Due to the photographic lighting & different screen calibrations, the colors of the original product may slightly vary from the picture