Study Guide for Medical-Surgical Nursing: Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems, 9e
Prepare for success in the classroom! Corresponding to the chapters in the 9th edition of Lewis’ market-leading Medical-Surgical Nursing, this study guide offers a complete review of content and a wide range of activities to help you understand key nursing concepts. Alternate item format questions reflect the most current NCLEX test plan. To make studying easier, answers for all exercises are included in the back of the book.
- A wide variety of clinically relevant exercises and activities includes NCLEX examination-style multiple-choice questions, prioritization and delegation questions, case studies, fill-in-the-blank questions, anatomy and physiology review, critical thinking activities, and more.
- Answers to all questions are included in the back of the book, giving you immediate feedback as you study.
- Additional alternate item format questions incorporating prioritization and delegation are included to better prepare you for the most current NCLEX exam.
- Attractive two-color design ties the study guide to the textbook.
- Shipping: Delivery 3 to 4 Working Days
- Returns: 7 Day Easy Returns
- Disclaimer: Due to the photographic lighting & different screen calibrations, the colors of the original product may slightly vary from the picture